General discussion : Betfair Rewards Plan - 2% commission!!

A place to discuss anything.
tees

Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:46 pm

Good news for (some?) PC payers... what's the catch?... how's this good for Betfair's bottom line?...

rik

Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:39 am

the big winners are probably on 2 or close to 2% anyway, i guess its more of a targeted promotion.
the bonuses ive been given over the years probably a waste of money it had no influence on my activity on betfair if i got a free spin on some some slot every now and then or a free bet.
a flat 2% should entice players with more marginal strategies to increase their turnover or attract more of those matched betters/arbers which might otherwise go to betdaq or bet elsewhere
dont know if it will increase betfairs "bottom line" thats for them to analyse but id think it will improve customer satisfaction if they let you choose whats important for you

wearthefoxhat

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:51 am

tees wrote:
Good news for (some?) PC payers... what's the catch?... how's this good for Betfair's bottom line?...
If everyone pays 2% then it's a good promotion/marketing move to support the recent aquisition of the Stars Group. (although some of the calculations I've read, it won't make a difference to the PC payers)

I've benefited from their existing 2% promo, so reckon it would be good for everyone too.

Having said that, I'm about to launch a Betdaq offensive up until xmas, so loyalty doesn't count for much... 8-)

Euler

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:15 am

tees wrote:
PC payers are unaffected.

Return to “General discussion”

• Information